Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy birthday Annie!


What a happy little girl!
Always her Mama's girl!
Today is your birthday and my heart longs to be with you. So much of what we mean to each other goes unsaid, not because we're shy, but because it doesn't need to be said, we already understand one another's thoughts! Today, it goes without saying, I love you, I wish I were there to give you a hug and kiss and to ease your load, and to remind you of all that you mean to me! God gave me a daughter when he knew the desire of my heart. Happy birthday to the most beautiful girl, woman, mother of three, and daughter, to me!

3 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow Mom! You really made me cry. Thank you for your sweet sweet comments. I love you.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger The Mad Fishicist said...

happy birthday sister.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger coolskool mom said...

happy bday sis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home