Monday, April 21, 2008

Emmy's 2nd Birthday

I had a whirlwind weekend with Annie's kids in Burney. Saturday we visited a new pre-school for Jonathan complete with petting zoo and birds of a feather. Jonathan was so excited--never happier than holding squirt guns patiently waiting to be allowed to fill them with water!
Garret is so handsome and winsome and sweet. I loved spending more time with him this trip than before it seems. He looks like an angel when he's asleep and giggles and laughs when awake!
This little girl is a whirling dirvish of activity--and here she is loving her 2nd birthday party and cake on Saturday night!! (I was never too sure what a "whirling dirvish" is exactly, but this I do know, she is the embodyment of it!)
No fear Emmy feeding the pony and then afterward giving him a big wet kiss on his big wet horselips!

Miss Em counts to ten and higher, talks alot, and knows when she has two of something, and is potty trained! Pretty good for a whirling dirvish huh?!! This Grandma is a bit worn out, but so glad I can go up now and then. I miss them so much already!

3 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger The Encourager said...

Pop Pop sure is jealous that Grandma was in Burney for Miss Em's #2 birthday.

Though I wasn't there my heart wasn't far away.

Happy Brithday again Miss Em.

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

We miss you too, and sure wish pop-pop could've been here too. Come back soon.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger coolskool mom said...

Happy Birthday to miss Emmy, wish we could have been there to celebrate with her!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home