Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day 2007


"For some time she stood looking about her, her heart leaping and thrilling with a growing joy which was beyond her understanding and a peace indescribably sweet which seemed to enfold her." --Much-Afraid, Hinds Feet on High Places

This was a moment indeed, when I knew my family was complete, and that God would take care of my little ones and all was right with my world. And to this day, all is right with my world because of what He has done in and through all of our lives. Thank you all for blessing my life with so much love. I love being your Mom more than anything in this world.

3 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You are the best. Words are not enough to express my gratitude this day.

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Belle Etoile said...

I saw Isaac in this picture and thought for a second that I was looking at Sophia.

Beautiful words to a beautiful family, Becky. They touched my heart...

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger The Chindo said...

Thanks for being our Mom in so many situations.


Please note my bandana cape and Ike's Tigger Tread shoes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home