Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Grandson!

Mr. Magee with his Pop-Pop
Helping Grandma wash dishes...
The stance: following in Daddy's footsteps!
This is Jonathan. He is three years old today. I was there when his mommy brought him into this world. She struggled so and he had a bit of a rough start spending five days in a NICU and we prayed that God would keep his little life and he would grow and be strong and be a blessing to everyone he would meet along this road called life. God has answered our prayers beyond anything we could ask or think. This little boy has brought more joy than we could have imagined--to his parents, his grandparents, his aunts and uncles, his cousins, and it seems to the whole little community where he lives. He's loaded with personality, physical strength, he's funny, he has the most beautiful eyes, he's very smart and talked early, and says the funniest things. When he and I were washing dishes at my sink in October, we were very busy, but in the middle of it, he just said, "I love you Grandma." So JOnathan, all boy, athletic little guy, busy, rough and tumble, has melted and stolen this Grandma's heart.
Happy Birthday little guy--better check your mailbox! Love, Grandma

7 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger auntibeck said...

Happy birthday Jonathan !
I bet you could run a marathon.
Soon I'll give you a hug again.
I'm glad you don't live in Michigan.
I'm glad we're related ,we are kin.
Have some fun and have fun again.
I really love you Jonathan
I'll try not to write a pun again.

You're a very special boy Jonathan and bring an abundance of joy to all who know and love you. Have a great birthday Mr.Mc Gee
Remember Jesus loves you and so do I.
Pop-pop

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger The Chindo said...

happy birthday from the Gooch!

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger coolskool mom said...

I cant believe he is 3, so big, where is the time gone?

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger The Mad Fishicist said...

Cousin Sophia says "HAPPY!"

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Grandma. I love you to.
Love, Jonathan

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Saija said...

awwwwwwww ....

the thing i truly miss about not having children - is the GRANDCHILDREN!

what a sweetie!

you are blessed!

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger auntibeck said...

Oh Saija--I have so many friends who would love to have grandchildren--I just know there are usually some up for adoption! As my kids were so blessed with "The Dowells!" What a difference our kids made in their lives, and vice versa! But it's kinda sad and I'll not take it for granted! (Praying for your move!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home