Tuesday, September 05, 2006

From the 50's to the 2000's!



Sunday night, my sibs and I met to "discuss..." What a kick--we didn't really reminisce about the good old days, but sometimes we do and we cover everything from Romper Room to Mr. Brink, to the 56' International, to Judi's mud pies, the circus tent, Edgar Allen Poe, Uncle Frank, Grandma Couts', and to Winnetka Avenue Elementary! We often wonder at the education we got in the L.A. City School system--such as it was! But on Sunday, it was a dry and very hot desert night in Palmdale and the visit was pretty subdued, but as always, I come away so thankful for each of my brothers and for my sister. I was so happy that Bob made it happen. My, isn't this a quintessential picture of some baby boomers?!

Someone once said, "Though four children have the same parents, the same values, the same everything, they turn out different. Isn't that the genius of God?" Yes, how different we all are, but we are so united in so many ways. Thanks again Bob! Love to you all.

3 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very sweet Mom

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Belle Etoile said...

Wow, Tim looks just like Wade in that lower picture.

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture of you all, glad you got to get together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home